6.21.2010

take it to go


forgot to mention a few unforgettable meals i had before/while I was leaving for my trip! debi took alex and i out for a FANTASTIC meal, which required walking from di pietro todd (after a great cut, thanks debi!!!) through chinatown and into north beach for a fancy and delicious dinner at the house! oddly, we were all wearing different black & white patterns- dots, stripes and plaid! congrats to alex for graduating from the academy!!! and MEGA thanks to debi for always keeping me lookin goooooodddddd.





then during my brief layover in chicago, my mom and bff nanette (who’s about to get married! congrats, mama!!!) met me with a PICNIC from my all-time favorite chicago lunch spot, sultan’s market! full on picnic basket and everything! we chit chatted and lunched in the midway waiting area and then i continued, as stuffed as the grape leaves, on to nyc.

so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life! love you guys, miss you!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails