12.21.2009

homage to summer: chicago



after recounting most of my summer adventures, i realized that i forgot to mention my return to chicago! since i'm back here watching the snow fall on the lake, i figured this would be a nice little photographic getaway...











...back to the time when i was up on my the roof of my dad's building in the middle of the night, post-lakeside-bbq, with nothing but my grandma's old cotton dress, a radio, derek, nathan & friends...






(i don't know them)





...or who can forget gallavanting around the city, eating peanut-butter klondike bars, seeing free fireworks, "the bean" and crashing a quadcycle with meagan chan in front of the field museum....







plus: the beach, the zoo, the PIZZA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yr grandma!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails