3.01.2010

cute things in my house right now

the title says it all!

our broken toaster; airplants from flora grubb; the flower moni put on my birthday present; glasses made by arlan.


our new mexican basket that we mounted over the mantle! complete with origami friends (+/- googly eyes); giant pinecones; a whisky glass full of rainbow colored lollipops; a shell full of feathers, seedpods, and dried plants; origami ornament garland, made with lots of love by lisa; my pinata self-portrait.



the pitcher plant dorothy gave me for my birthday!!! i have since moved it into the bathroom to start our bathroom jungle...


cupcake; cupcake; cupcake. cute and delicious made by tracy for my birthday! there was still one left when i came back from new york and i ate it right when i walked in the door from the airport. it was still good after a whole week! :) ew?


ginger man

1 comment:

Prompt and Well-Groomed said...

Those cupcakes are soooo cute! Definitely not ew, I was still working on that cake and whipped cream we had a week later!

Related Posts with Thumbnails