11.26.2009

happy thanksgiving!



just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! i'm thankful for so many things, including my wonderful family and friends, my fabulous boyfriend and our beautiful home that we've made together here in san francisco. it's been a crazy year so far. thanks for reading my blog and sharing it all with me, wherever you are!!!



today i had a wonderful meal with lisa, nico, his mother, marie; brother, carlos; and carlos' girlfriend, helen. we skipped the turkey and went for veggie enchiladas, a chicken soup, and my very own sweet-potato pie with caramelized nut topping. bomb!



here are some of my favorite fall photos i've taken over the past few years...we're off to have a second feast at the boys' house around the corner. enjoy!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails